Information Collection and Use:
- When you visit this Website or use our services, please provide necessary company and personal information. We will process and use your personal information within the scope of the specific purpose. We will only use this information to respond to your inquiries, provide relevant services, or send you the latest news and updates. Without your written consent, this Website will not use personal information for other purposes.
- When you use interactive features such as the service mailbox and questionnaires on this Website, we will retain the information you provide, including your name, email address, contact information, and usage time.
- During general browsing, the server will record relevant actions, including your IP address, usage time, browser type, browsing and click data records, etc. This record is for internal use and will not be disclosed externally.
- You can request at any time to correct or delete your account or personal information collected by this Website and other privacy information. Please see the contact information at the bottom for contact details.
Cookies and Similar Technologies:
Related External Links:
The web pages of this Website provide links to other websites, and you can also click on other websites through the links provided on this Website. However, the privacy protection policy of this Website does not apply to the linked websites. You must refer to the privacy protection policy of the linked websites.
Policy on Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties:
This Website will never provide, exchange, rent, or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private companies, or public agencies, except where there are legal grounds or contractual obligations.
The circumstances in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- Mandated by law.
- To protect you from danger to life, body, freedom, or property.
- Cooperating with public agencies or academic research institutions for statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the data is processed or collected by the provider in a way that cannot identify specific individuals.
- When your actions on the website violate the Terms of Service or may harm or hinder the rights of the website and other users or cause harm to anyone, the disclosure of your personal information by the website management unit is necessary for identification, contact, or legal action.
- Beneficial to your rights.
- When this Website commissions vendors to assist in collecting, processing, or using your personal information, it will also exercise proper supervision and management responsibilities over the outsourced vendors or individuals.
Thank you again for trusting us. We will do our utmost to protect your personal information and provide a better service experience.